Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/14 - 05/20

KawadaSmile

There's still plenty of ways they could go about it, could see a double DQ/no contest type deal... just don't figure Nia's big WM moment will lead to just Ronda running her over two months into her reign. Maybe Alexa wins MITB and cashes in Rollins style? Or they could have Alexa and Mickie attack both which would at least allow them to do something small to blowoff the little Mickie/Ronda tease. I feel like they will do something along those lines to prolong Ronda chasing the title a little bit. As it is, I would've had Ronda/Mickie at Backlash even in just a little 5 minute match if they were gonna go this route.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, to be sure, this sort of crap does and should bother fans, but I'd still be really surprised if they went out of their way to air this on RAW (unless they already have?) just because that would be going too, too far.

Yes they aired that video on RAW, three separate times.

CM Punk's promo about how Vince could've been a billionaire didn't age well.

Even if he makes a ton of cash from the new tv deals and their agreement with Saudi Arabia, I think it is still undeniable Vince could be so much more than what he is. If he didn't do the XFL (twice now) or the WWE Studios or the WWF New York restaurant or the bodybuilding federation, he could be a trillionaire now after this.

But the guy is 70+ years old now, so it is no longer something to strive for. After all, nobody takes their fortune to the next life. Being what he is now is more than good enough.

But the guy is 70+ years old now, so it is no longer something to strive for. After all, nobody takes their fortune to the next life. Being what he is now is more than good enough.

I wonder if it's true that Vince is one of those rich old guys who thinks he isn't going to die, or I wonder if he actually thinks about what his legacy is going to be. It has always been fascinating to me that it has never been good enough for him to be the greatest Professional Wrestling promoter of all time - he is almost embarrassed by that and wants to be more. I wonder if he even cares about how he will be remembered and what he will leave behind, or if he is just concerned with accumulating wealth and leaving an empire for his family.

Or maybe he'll sell the whole thing to Disney or Fox.

I would imagine Vince has a cryogenic plan. He'll return in 300 years. The angle writes itself.

Will he turn up being the power who is behind the group feuding with Steve Austin's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson? "It was me Austin, it was me all along the time."

So Dustin Rhodes keeps popping up in pics from the Euro tour and it looks like he's been helping Ronda. Is he an official agent at this point or is he still a player-coach? I always thought he'd be a natural (no pun intended) for a role where he could mentor folks.

Had a random Cena match on Raw in the Mania build that I got SUPER excited for but wound up being not good. Any capacity he is around in will be a positive for the company, though. He definitely seemed to take a shine to Mandy Rose during the MMC stuff and she has a great chance to be a star.