Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV $$$ Edition (0$/21 - 0$/27)

KawadaSmile

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan-Joe to celebrate a billion dollar major network TV deal. What is wrestling right now. The 2004 ROH mark I me just can't even comprehend this reality.

I'm sure you'll feel better when a tall, awkward goon breaks it up to set up a different match with Bryan.

I'm sure you'll feel better when a tall, awkward goon breaks it up to set up a different match with Bryan.

No one wants Bryan vs. Cass.

No one wants Cass.

I always hear workers and types like J.R. talking about Cass's "tremendous upside." But why? Because he's tall? This guy has literally nothing going for him. He sucks in the ring, he's awkward at best on the mic (but I can see him at least improving this aspect of his game), and he doesn't even look big or intimidating despite his height - "the Khali factor."

If I were stuck at an abandoned gas station at 4 a.m. in a horror movie with Enzo and Cass, I'd be far more scared of Enzo because who knows what drugs he's on and what he'd do because he's so hopped up. Cass would just twiddle his thumbs and wait for Enzo to write something for him.

You're forgetting he also has nice hair. Let's not cut him short.

Until Vince decides again that "everyone needs to cut their hair, damn it!"

What a strange ruling that was. Of course, the Triple Hs of the world at the time were exempt. Even Edge had to cut his hair a little.

You're forgetting he also has nice hair. Let's not cut him short.

Until Vince decides again that "everyone needs to cut their hair, damn it!"

What a strange ruling that was. Of course, the Triple Hs of the world at the time were exempt. Even Edge had to cut his hair a little.

Any time anyone ever thinks reports of Vince's quirks are overblown, never forget the great hair holocaust.

PWI says

Cass

is backstage at SD.

so yeah looks like a work and he's not really being "punished"

It looks like he's actually injured

Mike Johnson of PWInsiderElite.com commented on Big Cass' status with WWE. Here is what Johnson said courtesy of RingsideNews.com:

"Nothing is working for Big Cass right now. He’s back on crutches. From what I understand he’s going to go check out to see if he needs ACL surgery again. If that’s the case, that is bad, bad news for him."

What happens now? Styles drops the title to Nakamura, who starts a program with Bryan? Or Styles retains and they do a longer build toward Styles-Bryan at Summerslam with Styles-Joe filling time until then? Or do they mix Almas in quickly? Maybe Almas-Jeff Hardy?

What happens now? Styles drops the title to Nakamura, who starts a program with Bryan? Or Styles retains and they do a longer build toward Styles-Bryan at Summerslam with Styles-Joe filling time until then? Or do they mix Almas in quickly? Maybe Almas-Jeff Hardy?

Fingers crossed they have given up on Nak in the main event picture. AJ desperately needs to get in something to freshen him up. This feud has been even worse than the interminable feud with Kami.