Pro Wrestling Only

Scans from the Lucha Libre Photo Book

sek69

So I purchased the Lourdes Grobet book off Amazon a few weeks ago (and my used copy came stamped "BROOKLYN PUBLIC LIBRARY" so maybe I bought it from Shad and JTG?) and I thought I'd share some of the more awesome images:

Posted Image

Blue Demon showing how lucha can take something as ridiculous as a grown man wearing a suit and wrestling mask and make it into something awesome. He's stylin' and profilin' despite looking like he's at the Sears Portrait Studio.

Posted Image

Moments after this photo was taken, challenges were made for the first ever Mascara contra Mascara Tuxedo match.

Posted Image

Silver mask, pimp suit, Asian women giving you their titties to hold. This is why Santo > You.

Posted Image

Porky get serious for a moment, posing next to a portrait of his father.

Posted Image

Brazo Family Photo, about 20 years and 200 pounds ago.

Posted Image

Interior of Arena Mexico, circa 1984.

and finally..........

Posted Image

Kahos, aka Antonio Pena.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I purchased the Lourdes Grobet book off Amazon a few weeks ago (and my used copy came stamped "BROOKLYN PUBLIC LIBRARY" so maybe I bought it from Shad and JTG?) and I thought I'd share some of the more awesome images:

Posted Image

Blue Demon showing how lucha can take something as ridiculous as a grown man wearing a suit and wrestling mask and make it into something awesome. He's stylin' and profilin' despite looking like he's at the Sears Portrait Studio.

Blue Demon (Sr and Jr) is a pimp. I have an issue of FHM were he's modeling swank suits while hot women fawn all over him.