"Macho Madness: The Randy Savage Ultimate Collection"

stunning_grover

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In this week's WON, Dave was again in "Nothing else makes sense" mode... though in both issues copped out of putting in "published" writing what he seems to think is the reason. It really comes across as a cop out. John

Nothing else makes sense is not really a proof, because it's impossible to know every scenario possible to eliminate them.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In '93 yeah, but my impression from the doc is that he left shortly after he told Vince about this plan and was rejected, which would have been when Shawn was slowly gaining power and the Kliq was becoming more of a thing backstage.

I dont see why Vince was so against it. Yeah they said the new generation but so what you mean to tell me that a great champion from the old generation battles a top guy from the new generation do battle at 10 years of mania and Shawn wins?

Whats so bad with that? I suppose they forget people that like Bret, Slaughter had been in the WWF a decade previously by 94 ish.

I enjoyed the feud on the UK circuit ie the London & Germany matches.