Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling Myth Busters

MikeCampbell

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, in that episode Peter was trying to get Cleveland to show anger over his wife cheating on him. He took him to a wrestling show and they had a Randy Savage type doing a stereotypical pro rasslin' promo. It was clearly one of their usual voice actors doing the part, but I guess people saw the character and just assumed he was doing the voice.

It was a jet ski accident. There was a story going around for years that Savage popped him in an argument about Liz, but it's been shot down by everyone at this point.

EDIT: And I just googled it to see if there was anything else about it, apparently Hogan recently has said he's the one that started the Savage story (and pissed Savage off in the process) because he didn't want anyone to know about the jet ski accident.

It was a jet ski accident.

EDIT: And I just googled it to see if there was anything else about it, apparently Hogan recently has said he's the one that started the Savage story (and pissed Savage off in the process) because he didn't want anyone to know about the jet ski accident.

And that's the opening scene in the WCW Baywatch episode.

• 1 month later...