Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There are two things we can guess about this:

1) It didn't last long, as I don't see the names "Moondog Hunter" or "Charlie Trapper" anywhere on the match list for this set.

2) This has to be a repackaged jobber; if it was someone we were supposed to know, it would have come out by now.

This almost sounds like it could be someone Dutch would know. But if they'd wanted to go that way, they could have just brought Dutch himself in for a one-shot. Corny would have let him go; hell, his own guy (Dr. Tom) was still the Southern champion. Did this guy (Trapper) even make it to the MSC?

As it stands, this was an amusing little segment, but nothing more.

• 3 months later...

Do not hold me to this one, but I THINK this guy was either JR or Harley, one of the Hogg Brothers that were in Memphis area around 1985. I might be wrong on it though, but, its the best I can come up with.

​Whoever this joker was, he would take some UNGODLY chair shots right to the skull (full-on Balls Mahoney to Steve Corino level) in upcoming matches. Usually from Spot. I got the feeling there was lingering heat there for something.

• GSR changed the title to [1992-04-18-USWA-TV] Moondog Hunter vignette
  • 1 year later...