Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-07-01-ECW-Hardcore Heaven] Raven & Stevie Richards vs Tommy Dreamer & Luna Vachon

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have to say I'm totally still into this feud. I'm a sucker for any program that slowly draws more and more people into it, as this one has done with Richards, Beulah, Luna, and still more to come. Good action and easily the best use of a newspaper receptacle in a wrestling match that you'll ever see.

• 2 years later...

Pretty fun brawl, although it always amuses me when Joey get's hot at a cheap finish, as in with the powder, given the general lack of rules in ECW matches. As highlighted, the newspaper bin did make me laugh and the idea of Dreamer getting his broken fingers crushed in it made me wince so got the desired reaction. While the action in ring may not be all that great, the way all the different characters and story lines interact with each other is what draws you in.

• GSR changed the title to [1995-07-01-ECW-Hardcore Heaven] Raven & Stevie Richards vs Tommy Dreamer & Luna Vachon