Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-11-25-SMW-TV] Heavenly Bodies & Robert Gibson vs The Thugz & Brad Armstrong

Loss

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is really fitting as the last match of the last SMW TV show, with the Heavenly Bodies, DWB and Tracey Smothers in the ring. Of course you have the wrong R'n'R and the wrong Armstrong really in term of significance, but it's a very good match. End of the line for me, as I don't have the last two shows. I mostly had a lot of fun with SMW, although the last year's TV was really a drag at points. It took me forever before I watched that product, but I'm glad I did. I'll miss that Edgar Winter Band tune. :)

• 1 year later...

A worthy end to Smoky Mountain television--a good, solid action-packed TV main event that gives you a tease of Heel Gibson without giving too much away for giving him any sort of comeuppance. Plus a little extra heat for the Armstrong-Gordy title program. Oh, and damn does Miss Texas throw a hell of a punch.

Hey, Brad cuts a pretty good fiery promo. Maybe his problem in WCW was that he never seemed to be booked into any issues to get worked up about.

• GSR changed the title to [1995-11-25-SMW-TV] Heavenly Bodies & Robert Gibson vs The Thugz & Brad Armstrong