Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-WWA] El Hijo del Santo & Yoshinari Asai & Gran Hamada vs Negro Casas & Blue Panther & Fuerza Guerrera

Loss

Really good 6-man featuring 6 guys that couldn't really fail to have a good match. The Casas/Santo pairing is just fantastic to begin and I actually thought that Dragon, his awkward sequence with Panther aside, had a pretty good showing, especially in the first caida and at least kept up with the pace. I'll try not to repeat too much of what others have said but Fuerza is fantastic at doing the shit nobody else is. Why won't anybody shake the poor man's hand? I agree that the second caida feels a bit poor compared to the cool pairings of the first but the third caida escalates enough to bring it back up at the end. Hamada hits Casas with a headbutt so Panther just straight up kicks him in the chest as he's got him in a submission. That's the kind of violence I can appreciate. Santo's senton into the dive through the ropes is totally a spot that would have seen light of day in one of those chaotic Shield 6-mans from 2013. Great start.

• 8 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-WWA] El Hijo del Santo & Yoshinari Asai & Gran Hamada vs Negro Casas & Blue Panther & Fuerza Guerrera