Pro Wrestling Only

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I didn't pick up the Modern Day Warrior reference either, Kevin, and I was listening for it.

Warrior was the star of this segment, managing to hype not only his team's match, but also the Grand Finale and the Gobbledygooker's egg, which no one else has done yet. A rare bit of humor from Warrior too, as he threatens to scramble whatever hatches out of the egg if it looks like Brother Love. I think they're subtly starting to build up to Warrior ending Brother Love's career in the spring, as he destroys the podium seemingly at random, and Brother Love continues to antagonize Warrior every chance he gets, even more so than his usual guests.

By the way, Prichard shouldn't have taken the neckbrace off for this segment; this was (presumably) still being taped in Indianapolis, and the crowd had seen him with the brace in the other two segments taped that night (for 11/3 and 11/10). I guess you could call it a bit of a nitpick, especially since he sold the DDT so well in the other two segments, but it's little slips like this that take away whatever semblance of reality the WWF has left at this point.

• GSR changed the title to [1990-11-17-WWF-Superstars] Brother Love: Ultimate Warriors