Pro Wrestling Only

Loss

• 3 months later...

The Desperados are now sitting around a campfire after dark talking about how they still haven't found Stan Hansen. Why all the focus on Hansen? I don't even think he was in the promotion anymore at this point. They tease showing up at the Great American Bash. Yeah, that's exactly what that show needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This one lost me once Deadeye Dick spat in the cooking pot. These things are painful enough to watch without making them physically disgusting too.

These guys actually made it to the Bash tour (bur not the pay-per-view). According to Graham, their first program was with the Freebirds, so we can assume that they were programmed as faces. They lost every match I've been able to find. At any rate, if they were faces, unless they were planning a turn for Hansen it looks like he would have turned on/spurned them if the angle had ever been completed. If this was Dusty's big plan for him going forward (assuming he even knew about it in the first place), he should be glad he stayed in Japan full-time. I know I am.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1991-06-29-WCW-Saturday Night] Desperados vignette