Pro Wrestling Only

PWO FEEDBACK

goodhelmet

Yeah, that seems like a weird argument for rissolling the DVDVR and coming here when I'd wager there are just as many people here who would argue that Sasha is on that level.

I was just reading over the Stan Hansen Microscope thread to see what everyone else made of the Colon matches and I stumbled on this post from Jimmy Redman: http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/19196-stan-hansen/&do=findComment&comment=5531053

Just made me smile to see a sort of "origin story" for a poster I've come to see as part of the regular cast of characters here.

I read your review of the feud before saw this, and I was just about to say that I popped when you pointed out the same little spot with the ref's shoe that I raved about years ago.

It's kind of gratifying that you see me in that light though. I rarely feel like that myself simply because I know next to nothing about so much of the wrestling that you guys regularly talk about, so I feel more like someone pressed up against the glass.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance you could make the "Instructions on setting up a PWO account" thread more visible? Maybe make another subforum only guests could see and have it be the only thread in there? Or just change the thread type into an "announcement" if that's even possible on whatever forum type PWO is using.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Loss unpinned this topic