Pro Wrestling Only

How Would You Book a TNA/WWE Joint Show?

Not a full-on invasion or anything mind you, but just a standalone joint show between the two. Say Vince and Dixie got bored or saw that it was in their best interest to have a one time joint show. What would be the storyline going in and what matches would there be.

All I know is that I'd love to see CM Punk/Samoa Joe revisit their ROH rivalry :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Realistically, a TNA card with anyone WWE fans would care about would just be Kurt Angle bringing in a bunch of old WWE guys like MVP, Bully Ray and The Hardyz. One would have to question if you were WWE and going to bother, why you would bring them in as TNA guys when they were brought to national exposure as WWE properties. Now, if you want to have those guys come in for a One Night Only sort of deal, I think you could get some nice throw back pops in short segments but there is no reason to blow out your own guys to do it.

As far as 'TNA Original Talent' I think some of them could get really over in a WWE context but might be better off with a trip to NXT rather than going right into a main card so they can come up individually once they have the style down or there is room for them.

I think TNA is the only promotion in the history of wrestling where you could replicate the World Class/USWA angle where some familiar faces and a bunch of unknowns (NXT?) run in, kick everybody's ass, destroy the Impact TV set, pull down the TNA banners, set everything on fire and take over and people would be cheering like crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Show & Mark Henry beat The American Wolves in about 17 seconds. Edwards charges Big Show, chokeslam. Richards tries to charge him also and gets the Big Punch/Slam combo from Henry.

Cesaro beats Kurt Angle in 12 minutes. This would be fun before Claudio knocks Kurt out after 12 minutes and a 72 rotation Big Swing.

An injured Daniel Bryan makes Eric Young submit in about 3 minutes. Young quits wrestling and goes back to his reality show.

Harper & Rowan beat the Hardys in about 14 minutes. I can see the Wyatts getting a fun match out of the Hardys.

Dean Ambrose beats Austin Aries in an Evolve rematch after 15 minutes. I think this would be a really good match.

John Cena beats Samoa Joe in the "I Got Something To Prove" match after 22 minutes. Cena carries Joe to his best match in 9 years. Joe may or may not have to go to the hospital for a bypass after the match.

Brock Lesnar beats Bully Ray in their RAW rematch 12 years later in about 6 minutes. Lesnar puts on a shoot arm breaker, breaks Dudley's arm and retires Bubba for good.

Stephanie McMahon vs. Dixie Carter in a cage match ends in 32 minutes after HHH convinces the ladies that a true main eventer needs to go long like his classic cage matches. This may be considered the best wrestling match in wrestling history.

I would only book ROH talent. I would book Bryan Danielson , Tyler Black , Claudio Castagnoli , Kevin Steen , El Generico , Samoa Joe , Austin Aries , Davey Richards , Eddie Edwards , Low Ki , Homicide , TJ Perkins and Kenny King . I would toss Sami Callihan and Jon Moxley into the mix. Sorry I don't know all the WWE names, so I go with what I know.

Danielson vs. Samoa Joe

Tyler Black vs. Austin Aries

Steen/ Generico vs. Richards/ Edwards

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Low Ki

Jon Moxley vs. Kenny King

Sami Callihan vs. TJ Perkin

Willie Mack vs. Homicide

Then a get peace warrants that would keep any member of TNA or WWE management at leat 100 yards from the building. I would have Christopher Daniels run the show. That would work.

• 1 year later...

Main event final deletion 2 bray vs broken Matt -due to recent Twitter beef

Brock vs Bobby - King of the pro wrestling mma game

Aj vs ec3- so this is what u picked over me

Golden truth vs bromans - fun tag match

Pagie Sasha Becky Charlotte natty vs jade Marti Kim Madison Siena -get the ladies involved

Storm vs cena - aces collide

War games dean Seth Roman Owens cesero vs drew moose Benett hardy and abyss -squad battle

Tyrus vs rusev - hoss battle

Ultimate x mandrews Trevor Lee Neville kalistio Sami -high flying kickoff