Pro Wrestling Only

[2010-07-30-PWG-Seven] Peligro Abejas (El Generico & Paul London) vs Dustin & Brandon Cutler vs Young Bucks

Loss

• GSR changed the title to [2010-07-30-PWG-Seven] Peligro Abejas (El Generico & Paul London) vs Dustin & Brandon Cutler vs Young Bucks
  • 3 years later...

Just watched this match earlier today. For someone that had never seen Brandon Cutler work in a ring outside of his AEW work, I was pretty entertained by what I saw. Of course, Guerrilla Warfare being chaotic in its nature, we're seeing all kinds of crazy action and I could definitely see the Young Bucks influence in the moveset of the Cutler Brothers throughout the entire match (I thought a couple of times that they were setting Matt up for a Meltzer Driver at some points) but got a big kick out of the rake spot (that had to hurt). Also, seeing for the first time Peligro Abejas together, man did Generico & London gel so well as a tag team. The atmosphere at Reseda definitely is also a booster every time they worked that venue. Really fun match overall, can't recommend it enough.