Pro Wrestling Only

[2010-08-12-TNA-Impact] Motor City Machine Guns vs James Storm & Bobby Roode

Loss

• 4 years later...

TNA World Tag Team Champions Motor City Machine Guns vs Beer Money - TNA Impact 8/12/10 Two Out of Three Falls

What ever happened to Alex Shelley? I actually liked him in Paparazzi Productions with Big Sexy. Chris Sabin looks like everybody I went to college with (I went to the University of Michigan Go Blue! Sabin is especially Michigan-looking). Man I have not watched James Storm in forever, I always had a soft spot for him. I wonder if you yell "Beer" at Bobby Roode to this day if his reflex is to just yell back "Money!"

First Fall: This is super fun! I liked the stalemate between Storm/Sabin early. They were in the midst of a Best of Five Series and this was the rubber match so I liked that. I liked Storm and Roode cheating early. I liked the Guns the controlling with double teams. I liked Roode tripping Sabin from the outside and the nasty head kick by Storm. I liked Shelley's hot tag and the way he fought through Beer Money and had to earn his offense. I liked the big dives to the outside by the Guns. I liked the finish with Beer Money overwhelming with three big moves to win the fall and go up 1-0. In short, I liked this fall! :P

Second Fall: I did not like that there was no rest period. I did not like that Beer Money did not go for more covers. I did not like that they played with their food. I did not like that they chose to celebrate "Beer!" "Money!" and Shelley tagged out. I did not like the neckbreaker finish that the Motor City Machine Guns this fall to tie it up. In short, I did not like this fall! :P

Third Fall: I liked that Beer Money was already outside the ring before the bell rang again. I liked Roode tripping Sabin on the apron to level the playing field immediately. I liked Roode getting in over the dive train because that is unexpected. I mean imagine HHH doing a dive to the outside. I liked the spotfest finish run. Roode's sell of Sabin's DDT was terrific. I liked the nonstop layout and that Machine Guns were for the most part the ones doing the offense. I liked Storm superkicking Roode. I do not like the Machine Guns' finish, but whatever it is 2010 there will be some wacky moves.

It is a fun spotfest. Every card should have these. I smiled a lot during it. ***3/4

• GSR changed the title to [2010-08-12-TNA-Impact] Motor City Machine Guns vs James Storm & Bobby Roode