• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprised this isn't in here already:

http://www.pwponderings.com/category/podcast/

PWPonderings has a weekly newscast recapping major events in the indy wrestling world, a Podcast of Honor regular show analyzing what's going on in ROH, normally focusing on previewing the big shows, there's a Chikara podcast every so often along with various other shows that interview indy promoters & workers.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BTW, as far as I know, the PWSS's Extreme Vault appears to be the only ECW index re-watch show, even for the WWECW years.

Anyone know of any out there?

Also looking for another WWE index show that goes beyond the Attitude run (besides Place to Be of course, now up to the end of 2004). There was one called Ruthless Aggression, but that seems to have podfaded after a few episodes.

My recommendation would the Exile on Bad Street shows on JCP, and the recent Between the Sheets shows which also have some WTBBP overlap. You'll also get some dissenting opinions from WTBPP too, since those guys seem to like Dan Spivey.

Speaking of that, we hope to be back as soon as this weekend.

Parv, I mean a show-by-show index, a la Where The Big Boys Play. There are plenty of great shows that I'm sure can cover the entire scope of a year or more of a promotion in one or two shots. Okay, maybe not to the extent that Zellner and the boys did, but that isn't the type of show I was talking about in terms of looking for a companion to WTBPP.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just in case anyone doesn't know, for PWO-PTBN podcasts, this section is pretty neat and handy, especially if you are looking for the shows in chronological order:

8zhSxIC.jpg

Ideally, I want to get all the old eps Wrestling Culture and Good Will Wrestling on there in time, not only to be completist, but also "for safe keeping". If people have any specific requests for certain episodes to be upped onto the feed, let me know (assuming the hosts are happy for that to happen). Dave and Dylan / Will and Naylor have too much good stuff to be lost.

• 4 weeks later...