WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So WWE.com put up a demonstration video here

http://www.wwe.com/videos/wwe-network-demonstration-26174569

If you go to the 6:15 mark they show how you would go to the vault and it looks like they have some old school stuff. WCCW, ECW and more. I have checked my Apple tv and the app isn't on there yet. Maybe I should just do it thru my PS3.

As someone who has done customer service work for major tech initiatives or rollouts in the past, I will kindly request that if you speak to someone in the call center, please be nice. They are likely having a stressful day. :)

Or you could cut a promo on them pretending to be Bam Bam Bigelow.

As someone who has done customer service work for major tech initiatives or rollouts in the past, I will kindly request that if you speak to someone in the call center, please be nice. They are likely having a stressful day. :)

Ditto. I just wrapped up a year in technical service (finally a real engineer now. WAHOO!!!), but the experience was really eye-opening being on the other side of the phone. Respect and kindness always made me more inclined to help the customer.

MSG Shows - 10/28/91, 10/22/84, 4/6/81, 6/27/77, and 3/17/75.

This is the lone WCCW show that is on there:

Kevin Von Erich takes on Wild Bill Irwin in the Main Event. The Fabulous Freebirds vs. Gran Marcus and the Destroyer. Great Kabuki and more.
TV-PG
First nine episodes of RAW are on the network. Also, looks like the recent RAW replays (from January 2014) are the complete episodes as opposed to the edited Hulu editions.