Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also didn't pony up for The Alan Parsons Project for Steamboat's WWF music either. That's fine, I'm more bothered when they overdubbed in-house themes (which doesn't appear to be the case thankfully for what I've seen so far).

It's going pretty slow for me, but undoubtedly there is a lot of traffic at the moment so I expected this.

Is it going really slow for anyone else? I waited five minutes for a show to open and it never did. Finally, I was redirected to the home page.

It is definitely having issue with buffering. I think the longest I have gotten on this Wrestlemania Rewind with stopping is about 15 minutes

I am using the online version at work (shhhhh :P ), anyone on ROKU using it now? How is that looking?

I think we'd all love for these issues with site crashing and buffering not to be happening, but I think it's a good sign for the long-term success of the network that demand is so high that within an hour of making it available on a Monday morning, they are having problems like this.

These first morning issues are why they went with the Free Trial route for the first week - minimizes customer complaints and refunds.

I do think they really should have opened up sign-ups over the weekend to mitigate some of this traffic. They could have easily kept people out from signing in until the actual launch (well I'd guess).

Site is really struggling for me, although maybe this is the universe telling me I should do work at work today.

ECW has 4 early episodes up - 10/4/93, 11/1/93, 2/7/94, and 4/25/94. Not sure why the skipping around, although hopefully they start going week to week when they get to late '94 and the TV gets better.

My expectation is that the WWE will actually celebrate the system crashing/super slowness/whatever the major issues are on RAW tonight, since it is indicative of the demand for the network amongst fans right out of the gate.

I'd do that too...best way to put a positive spin on the issues that have cropped up.

Guest The Jiz

WWE Network and ObamaCare are trying to outdo each other. Funny. I'll wait to get it until the technical difficulties subside. Not having all the Raws available (seriously, only the first 9?) is annoying.