Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In fact, you could argue that the launch couldn't have gone worse."

Nonsense. The fact that so many people are trying to sign up is a good thing for WWE. Nobody is going to decide not to subscribe to the network simply because they had a an issue signing up right at launch.

Now, if the problems persist through Wrestlemania, the torches and pitchforks will be out.

I've been trying to sign-up off and on since 7:00am PST and can't get it to go. I finally made it to the actual sign-up page, entered my billing, and that keeps saying "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later." This has happened 5 or 6 times now! Pretty frustrating, and a lot more difficult than I would have expected.

I was looking at the free trial and it asks for payment info because I guess it kicks in after the free week. Are you allowed to cancel at the end of the free trial (before payments begin) if you don't want to subscribe or by signing up for the free trial are you essentially signing up for the first 6 months?

Also, it will be really fascinating to hear metrics on this thing after a few months....like what people are watching most/least, patterns in viewership, etc.

I was looking at the free trial and it asks for payment info because I guess it kicks in after the free week. Are you allowed to cancel at the end of the free trial (before payments begin) if you don't want to subscribe or by signing up for the free trial are you essentially signing up for the first 6 months?

Also, it will be really fascinating to hear metrics on this thing after a few months....like what people are watching most/least, patterns in viewership, etc.

Yes, as long as you cancel before next Monday.

Still can't sign up, and it logged me out of my WWE.com account. I forgot my password and it won't send me a new one. Will try again later. Day one issues were to be expected, but it's still disappointing. What's going to happen when everyone is trying to stream WrestleMania?

Guest The Jiz

WWE Network and ObamaCare are trying to outdo each other. Funny. I'll wait to get it until the technical difficulties subside. Not having all the Raws available (seriously, only the first 9?) is annoying.

If you like your $60 PPVs, you can keep your $60 PPVs.

TBH, I'd never pay $60 for a PPV. I'll either skip or stream. WWE Network's price is fine, but there's no point in paying for something until those technical issues are resolved being that I rarely have to worry about that with Hulu.

The only complaint I have so far is say you are watching an old PPV like Wrestlemania 3 which is the first thing I picked. I watched a little stopped and went back to browsing. It does not pick up from where you stopped. You have to start it back over from the beginning. But overall I am pretty happy and really surprised at the video quality.

My only hope is they add a lot more old school stuff like primetime, worldwide and anything from the territories.

Also after using both Apple tv and PS3 I can say I like the Apple tv menu and navigation better and have had zero trouble getting anything to load and just minor buffer problem so far. But once you get a PPV to load on the PS3 which I have had a lot of trouble doing, its great on PS3 as you can go to particular points of the card just by using the controller. It has chapters on the bottom and which match is is and you can click on the controller and go right to what you want which is great. Apple does not do this.