Pro Wrestling Only

[2014-04-07-WWE-Raw] Music Video: Daniel Bryan / Daniel Bryan, HHH & Stephanie McMahon

Loss

• 1 year later...

If this is the segment that started the show, I'll just say that the Bryan promo here and the crowd for it was possibly my favorite thing I've watched from 2014 that's not Shield vs. Wyatts. For a guy with no charisma who couldn't possibly be a main eventer because he is at best a B+ player, this guy gets some serious crowd reactions. I did love Bryan starting another "YES!" chant after Triple H told him and the fans how powerless they were and stalked off.

• GSR changed the title to [2014-04-07-WWE-Raw] Music Video: Daniel Bryan / Daniel Bryan, HHH & Stephanie McMahon
  • 3 years later...

This was the start of the show.  Good thing too, the crowd was electric for Bryan.  The crowd was able to get all their YES chants out, and they were kept to a minimum throughout the rest of the show.

Solid opening segment, the new champ coming out to celebrate and thank the crowd.  Triple H came out to set up the main event.  Just like Wrestlemania the night before, it would have been nice to have a backstage segment or two with Daniel Bryan to advance the night's storyline, but he was not seen again until he came out for the main event.