Cameron vs. Naomi

Intercontinental Title Battle Royal: Cesaro

Harper & Rowan vs. Usos

AJ Lee vs. Paige

Jack Swagger vs. Rusev

Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane

I predict this will be a good wrestling card with bad booking.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest. On paper this card is pretty "eh" to me. The booking of Ambrose v. Rollins has annoyed me enough in the last week where I'm no longer excited for it and while I really do love the Wyatts/Usos dynamic, I also feel the feud needs to finish up, or escalate to something bigger (cage match, street fight, something). The booking for Rusev and Swagger has been great, but I have no faith that the match will deliver because Swagger is so hit and miss. The rest of the lineup is a big "no thanks." Hate four ways, don't care about the divas matches, have no interest in Bray v. Jericho, and I'm sick of battle royals. Also they added Adam Rose v. Fandango to the card because apparently there wasn't enough garbage on it. The best chance for the show to be good is for Rollins/Ambrose and Wyatts/Usos to get a combined hour or more which I don't see happening.

Predictions

Naomi over Cameron

Rose over Fandango

Miz winning the Battle Royal (sets up a title v. title feud with Sheamus)

Harper/Rowan over Usos

AJ over Paige

Rusev over Swagger

Wyatt over Jericho

Ambrose over Rollins

Cena over Orton, Kane and Reigns, possibly with Kane costing Orton the match. Would not be shocked to see a Brock run-in even though he's allegedly not scheduled til tomorrow night

Looks like we agree across the board except for the battle royal. I could see Miz taking it too though I'd rather see Bo. The fact that this show is ten minutes away and I'm not going says what I think about it. I'm holding out for Evolve in August. Not saying it will be a shit show, I just don't think it will be too memorable or worth me going to work on two hours of sleep. I hate four ways as well especially if Kane is a fourth of the way