Pro Wrestling Only

Arn Anderson

Grimmas

I had Arn at number 29 in 2016, and even if he probably slips a bit in 2026 I can't see him falling out of the top 40. One of the best midcard wrestlers ever, one of the best tag wrestlers ever, one of the best multi-man wrestlers ever, and even if I buy into him not having that one truly elite match, he had a shit ton of good-to-very-good ones where his performances were routinely great. An amazing 'little things' wrestler and the point about him shifting from comedy stooge (some GOAT-level stooging, btw) to stone cold killer is dead on the money. Arn had some of my favourite shtick ever and he's someone I'm always happy to watch, whether it's in a two-minute studio squash or a twenty-minute arena match. 

ARN ANDERSON YOU SHOULD WATCH:

w/Ole Anderson v Rock n Roll Express (JCP World Championship Wrestling, 7/19/86)

w/Tully Blanchard v Lex Luger & Barry Windham (JCP World Championship Wrestling, 4/23/88)

w/Tully Blanchard v The Rockers (WWF, 1/23/89)

v Great Muta (WCW Power Hour, 1/12/90)

w/Barry Windham v Doom (WCW Starrcade, 12/16/90)

w/Larry Zbyszko v Dustin Rhodes & Ricky Steamboat (WCW Clash of the Champions XVII, 11/19/91)

v Dustin Rhodes (WCW Saturday Night, 1/4/92)

w/Rick Rude, Bobby Eaton & Larry Zbyszko v Sting, Barry Windham, Ricky Steamboat & Dustin Rhodes (WCW Saturday Night, 2/22/92)

v Barry Windham (WCW Saturday Night, 6/6/92)

w/Terry Funk, Bunkhouse Buck & Col. Parker v Dustin Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes & The Nasty Boys (WCW Fall Brawl, 9/18/94)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic