Pro Wrestling Only

Chris Candido

Grimmas

His stock dropped with me after watching the SMW and ECW. His best stuff from each stuff was great, but he did not have the hidden gems a guy like that needs to break through. I do think he was sort of the master of the bullshit four-to-five minute match both as a guy working on top and a guy getting squashed. And there is a Whipwreck match from a fancam that everyone should watch to see what Candido could be capable of on his best nights. But really he was a guy who had a lot of the tools but never quite put them together and damn sure never got real opportunities.

His stock dropped with me after watching the SMW and ECW. His best stuff from each stuff was great, but he did not have the hidden gems a guy like that needs to break through. I do think he was sort of the master of the bullshit four-to-five minute match both as a guy working on top and a guy getting squashed. And there is a Whipwreck match from a fancam that everyone should watch to see what Candido could be capable of on his best nights. But really he was a guy who had a lot of the tools but never quite put them together and damn sure never got real opportunities.

Dylan, has anyone had their argument enhanced strongly by an ECW run? I haven't seen it used as a positive so far here.

Dylan, has anyone had their argument enhanced strongly by an ECW run? I haven't seen it used as a positive so far here.

I would argue a vote for Smothers would have a big emphasis on ECW. Bigelow too if you are inclined to vote for him.