Pro Wrestling Only

The New Breed

goodhelmet

A major, major part of what made them so great to me in 1986 were the cutting edge spots and sequences that I wasn't as familiar with. I know this is Bizarro World where the New Breed supposedly weren't any good but there was a reason they were so over in 1986, and it was because they were way ahead of the standards of his day. In fact, they were from the future!!!!! God forbid wrestlers leave their feet or use advanced throws. Must automatically mean the New Breed didn't know psychology. And it instantly means they can't sell, which is the the most overused, misused, unfairly applied, lazy trope around. But yes, like it or not, athleticism in wrestling is one of the things that does move forward, and yes, the advancing athletic standards are a part of what leaves some matches behind in terms of not holding up. If you want to equate advanced athleticism with MOVEZ, that's YOUR laziness, not mine. That doesn't apply to The New Breed though... they were from the future!!!!