Pro Wrestling Only

Top 10 Most Replies: Who has PWO been talking about

JerryvonKramer

It's October 1st, every month I'm going to track this just for fun.

Month 1:

1. Ric Flair 173 replies

2. Daniel Bryan 63 replies

3. Bam Bam Bigelow 46 replies

4. Mitsuharu Misawa 43 replies

5. Jumbo Tsuruta 40 replies

6. Randy Savage 40 replies

7. Dick Murdoch 37 replies

8. Stan Hansen 35 replies

9. Haku/Meng 34 replies

10. Kurt Angle 32 replies

Month 2:

1. Ric Flair - 178 replies (Last month: 1)

2. Shawn Michaels - 111 replies (NEW ENTRY!)

3. Daniel Bryan - 88 replies (Last month: 2)

4. John Cena - 81 replies (NEW ENTRY)

5. El Satanico - 60 replies (NEW ENTRY)

6. Stan Hansen - 57 replies (Last month: 8)

7. Hiroshi Tanahashi - 55 replies (NEW ENTRY!)

8. Mitsuharu Misawa - 53 replies (Last month: 4)

9. Kurt Angle - 48 replies (Last month: 10)

Joint 10. Vader - 47 replies (NEW ENTRY!)

Joint 10. Bam Bam Bigelow - 47 replies (Last month: 3)

Meng #9 GOAT!

QFT! :D

I like Haku a lot. Shameful he has a thread but Tama/Tonga Kid/Samoan Savage/Sam Fatu does not.

If you think that (and it's a valid viewpoint although i wouldn't say it's shameful), then nominate Tama. There's got to be an Islanders thread in the Microsscope that should cover him.

Sam Fatu is one of my favorite wrestlers ever, but I was kind of just being facetious.

I'll be honest though, I'd probably nominate a lot of guys if not for the digging up of the reviews.

Nominate him. The reviews are in the 80's set folder.Their are more than 3 based on Strike Force vs. The Islanders matches.

Sam Fatu is one of my favorite wrestlers ever, but I was kind of just being facetious.

I'll be honest though, I'd probably nominate a lot of guys if not for the digging up of the reviews.

If you'd like, let me know who you would like to nominate and I'll see if I can help dig up the reviews.

Not saying this to troll Joe, but Chad and I found Samoan Savage to one of the very worst workers in NWA/WCW pretty much consistently for all of his run. He was atrocious.

Watching 80's WWF the Strike Force vs. Islanders might be the best series of tag matches of the 80's in the WWF. Fatu was a big part of it. Their feud was great.

I remember liking the 6 man from Halloween Havoc. The Doom and Steiners matches you're referring to I'm assuming are the Starcade ppv which was a tournament. I didn't think there were any good tags on that show which happens in wrestling.Look at Wrerestling Classic, and Wrestlemania 4 as examples of this. So it wasn't just the SST. What other matches are you basing your opinion on. If you're drawing your conclusion on 2 ppv's that's a pretty weak sampling size.

Pete, that was Samu and Fatu, not Fatu and Samoan Savage. Samoan Savage comes in as the third wheel some time in 89 working some singles, and then for some reason Samu leaves and Samoan Savage starts tagging with Fatu.

Looking down our Billy Graham worst worker list (see here), he got it at Clash 10 (singles match vs. Steve Williams) and and at Capital Combat (vs. Tommy Rich and Mike Rotunda). He was really shitty for the whole run though.

I got a little confused. I still like the 6 man from Havoc 89. I'm not pushing for his nomination. I still think the sampling size is small. So we have 4 matches. Not saying he had a great run. I feel 4 random matches isn't enough to draw that conclusion. Also on the list Doc shows up a couple of times, and Rotunda once. So a lot of his opponents showed up on the list too.

Nominate him. The reviews are in the 80's set folder.Their are more than 3 based on Strike Force vs. The Islanders matches.

Where's the 80s set folder?

Where's the 80s set folder?

Hidden, but he can still be nominated.

• 4 weeks later...

What difference has a month made?

4. John Cena - 81 replies (NEW ENTRY!)

5. El Satanico - 60 replies (NEW ENTRY!)

What difference has a month made?

4. John Cena - 81 replies (NEW ENTRY!)

5. El Satanico - 60 replies (NEW ENTRY!)

So this is total who has been talked about since the beginning, as opposed to just the posts this month, eh?