Pro Wrestling Only

Money Inc.

Grimmas

I'd argue their best matches are with The Steiners in 1993. They also have good ones against The Beverley Brothers themselves in 92.

Money Inc are underrated, I think. They were are really classic old-school CHEAP heel team at a time when that sort of thing wasn't really being done. The abdominal stretch switch spot, taking the count out to keep the titles, and so on was all quite throw-back booking.

I think Money Inc carried that tag division for about 18 months all-in-all. They good good heat. They worked well against a variety of opponents. It was a good use of DiBiase, who was slowing down and arguably the most effective use of Mike Rotunda ever witnessed.

I was in my early twenties when this team was around and I absolutely hated them. They had go away and never come back type of heat. Fast forward twenty years and I can appreciate their heel antics now.

I know many dislike that Summer Spectacular cage match with the Steiners. I enjoyed it a lot despite the limitations they had with no blood and low violence. I find the escape spots pretty unique and realistic looking. Rotunda actually outworked DiBiase in this one.

I would agree that they are underrated, but they won't make my list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Try watching their TV match from a couple of weeks before. Even better in my view.

Totally agree. Actually really like their Steiners matches. Guilty pleasure and underrated, with some sneakily good stuff here and there. Would like to have them in my top 25, but I have a feeling I'll end up with more than 25 teams ahead of them... Honourably gulity special mention maybe :-)

• 2 weeks later...