Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network Subscribers

goodhelmet

Network Status  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current WWE Network status?

• Current subscriber
    • Former subscriber
    • Never a subscriber (U.S.)
    • Can't legally subscribe (outside the U.S.)

Been a subscriber since day one. I usually only watch the ppvs and nxt now, occasionally I'll watch something else and I still feel it's worth it. For only $10 to get the ppvs in hd quality on my tv instead of trying to find some feed on my pc is great as well as everything else. Yes I do wish they'd add more but it's still an incredible value.

Minor gripe, but there's nothing illegal about subscribing from a country where the Network isn't officially available. VPN's and the like are perfectly legal in and of themselves -- I liken it to buying from an eBay seller who only ships to the US, getting them to ship to a friend, then having the friend ship it on to you.

The absolute worst you can say a UK subscriber is doing is a breach of the terms and conditions by giving false address information during the signup, but it's not breaking criminal law and it's not something WWE could pursue civil penalties over.

I didn't renew. I really wanted to support the Network, but I can't. Just not enough territory TV for me. The new PPVs don't entice me to subscribe since I stopped watching them once my kids lost interest in wrestling. I agree the old PPVs are nice to have at your fingertips, they just aren't what I'm the most interested in.

If they get their act together with the territory stuff I'll renew.

I've had it since day one, also had Classics On Demand as soon as I could get it too. I'm in the camp of it's worth the $9.99 just for the PPVs alone. I saw they recently just hired someone to head up the network to replace Perkins Miller, so maybe that will be the start of them getting their shit together uploading content again.

Minor gripe, but there's nothing illegal about subscribing from a country where the Network isn't officially available. VPN's and the like are perfectly legal in and of themselves -- I liken it to buying from an eBay seller who only ships to the US, getting them to ship to a friend, then having the friend ship it on to you.

The absolute worst you can say a UK subscriber is doing is a breach of the terms and conditions by giving false address information during the signup, but it's not breaking criminal law and it's not something WWE could pursue civil penalties over.

The implication wasn't meant to be that it is illegal, rather it isn't a WWE approved method of distribution. I am not going to change the wording but the intention wasn't that people were picking up the network through nefarious means.

The implication wasn't meant to be that it is illegal, rather it isn't a WWE approved method of distribution. I am not going to change the wording but the intention wasn't that people were picking up the network through nefarious means.

OK, cool. There are genuinely a few folk over here who think that if they are "caught", they'll be sued by WWE, have their internet connection taken away, or even go to jail.

The fact that I can delete my vote here is really cool, because obviously things can change. But I went with the technically correct answer, which is that I'm outside the US. I'm in Canada and with Rogers, so getting the "Best of" WWE Network (rather than that bloated one the Americans have! :) ) is simply a phone call away. I may still do it, but not until the new year come Royal Rumble time. I see the On Demand content on Rogers actually is improving, and yes, the PPVs alone are worth compared to the price before. Just that right now, with my enjoyment of football and hockey and both those sports in full swing, coupled with my lack of enjoyment of the current product, I'm in no rush right now, but it'll happen.

I signed up for WWE Network on day one. Up until late May I was watching the programming quite a bit, probably because I had broken my foot and wasn't able to go to the gym for a few weeks. I kept up with the monthly PPV cards but didn't watch much else during the summer.

I've since been watching regularly. Since Raw has been such a chore lately I enjoy the condensed versions on Main Event and Superstars. I like following the Nitro shows with Bryan and Vinny and, as Johnny said, sometimes I just want to watch something like Uncensored 1995.

As for the price, I figure I spend about the same on a six-pack of craft beer so it's very well worth it.

Subscriber since day one, no intention of getting rid of it. Worth it just for the PPV streams. Sometimes I'll go a week or two without really watching old content, but other times I binge like crazy. It's easily worth $10/month to me and, like Loss, I want it to succeed long term. $10 is like a beer and a half in this city, even with my tight-fisted ways I'll happily pay for the network.