Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fast Lane... Live as it happens

goodhelmet

final betting odds are in

Roman Reigns (-3000) vs. Daniel Bryan (+1300)

-Rusev (-1500) vs. John Cena (+700)

-Dean Ambrose (-1700) vs. Bad News Barrett (+800)

-Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (-1700) vs. The Usos (+800)

-Nikki Bella (-1500) vs. Paige (+700)

-Stardust (-1500) vs. Goldust (+700)

-Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan and Ryback (-260) vs. The Authority (+180)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Trump a bigger star? To me Stewart is at least as big a figure as Trump, and his involvement in wrestling would get more media attention than Trump's involvement -- not only that, but more sympathetic coverage. I feel like a liberal media darling like Steward could even raise WWE's profile to some degree. Trump might have gotten attention but he has zero prestige, for media celebrities Stewart is pretty prestigious.

Only going to be able to watch off and on tonight, but Show really needs to start working like late era Andre a bit more and having guys go to him instead of the other way around. He seems to be having a hard time getting to second gear. I really liked the spin kick into the post. That looked great.

Dolph Ziggler, Erik Rowan & Ryback vs. Seth Rollins, Big Show & Kane

- Well, I thought it was a hot opener with a hot crowd. The leg work was decent early on with Rowan as FIP. Unforunately, I was right in my prediction. The Ryback catching Rollins spot was pretty damn impressive and I thought Ryback was the star of the match the short time he was in there.

Ryback, Ziggler, & Rowan vs. The Authority - Really solid 6-man tag. Rowan was great underneath. He was the best guy in the match. Rollins should have gotten the pin, not the old farts. The post-match was really fun though. Some probably hated it because of Orton. I enjoyed it.

Ryback, Rowan, Rollins vs. The Authority - completely listless and unengaging opener devoid of heat or any moments of emotional engagement, compounded by the virtually no-sold return of Randy Orton -- an event so unremarkable that Gary MIchael Cappetta might as well have announced a jobber coming out. Nothing at all of interest here. *1/2

Ryback, Rowan, Rollins vs. The Authority - completely listless and unengaging opener devoid of heat or any moments of emotional engagement, compounded by the virtually no-sold return of Randy Orton -- an event so unremarkable that Gary MIchael Cappetta might as well have announced a jobber coming out. Nothing at all of interest here. *1/2

The crowd was chanting for him before he came out