Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Week of April 6 - 12

Exposer

Not only did he lose (which he should probably not be doing yet) he didn't get any shine in the match either. It was all headlocks, commercials breaks, him getting thwarted & then it was over.

He looked like a jobber.

He can lose to the WWE Champion, no problem. Let him get some shit in to ooh and awe the crowd though.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neville got his first loss going toe to toe in a competitive match with the World Champion due to interference. If they'd kept up any kind of win streak it would have been against the Slaters and Fandangos before losing with no fanfare to someone in the midcard and trading wins with the intercontinental title crew for forever. I think this was better.

They could have had J&J distract the referee & run interference after Neville hit the Red Arrows. They could have let Neville hit more high spots. They could have had Neville on the offense more. Instead, he was selling, sitting in headlocks & waiting to come back from commercial breaks. It was all wrong, in my opinion.

And I like this open challenge for the U.S. Title from Cena. Hope it becomes a weekly thing. They have to do better than Star Dust though.

Man, that New Day promo was so quasi-shoot, you would think these guys are fucking mentally done with this bullshit.

That Big E was basically all his twitter rant in one promo. Also proved how how much they are wasting Big E with this sweaty preacher man stuff.

Obviously they are turning these guys heel but are they going to be the black version of Bo Dallas or try over with that new Nation of Domination that they quit on in about 2 weeks.

Looks like they're building to a heel turn, which means four more weeks of Xavier Woods jobbing to every other team. I guess it's good that they did some subtly nefarious double-team stuff, and Big E's always been a good promo, but I doubt they'll get any momentum. More likely it'll be dropped in two months and all three guys will continue to come off as awkward cuckolds.