Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV Week April 20 - 26

goodhelmet

Man, I'm pretty bummed I already bought tickets for a WWE house show in Binghamton when they just announced they'll be running NXT in Albany the week before.

On the plus side, I haven't been to a show since Simon Dean was feuding with Bobby Lashley so I'm long overdue :)

I could have sworn they were trying to turn Hunter babyface tonight.

He seems to want to have two different characters, evil Authority bad guy rassler Triple H and WWE CEO Paul Levesque. Paul was doing the promo tonight and it seemed like the crowd didn't know how to react to it. Maybe he got too used to the NXT crowds accepting him as the good guy executive.

Any good match from last night ?

Lucha Dragons and New Day was a lot of fun and the best match on the show IMO

Ambrose and Harper was entertaining but just a brawling setup to the street fight at the PPV

Seth and Dolph was fine but nothing we haven't seen before with those two

The handling of Wyatt is just bizarre. Wasn't the point of him losing to Undertaker to give him a rub from a main eventer? Because wins and losses don't matter, he's a bigger star now simply by breathing the same air as Taker, right? So now he's back to doing the exact same thing but instead of talking about Taker he's talking about Ryback or Orton or whoever. We don't even mention the Taker stuff.

Can he just go away for six months?

So they actually banned the Curb Stomp?

Per Dave they didn't outright ban it, but it's more of a semantics thing and he's not going to be doing the move anymore. My guess is they probably figured it might cause bad PR to have the WWE champion stomp a guy's head for a finish in the Concussion Lawsuit Era we're currently in.