Pro Wrestling Only

Extreme Rules 2015 As It Happens...

Timbo Slice

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So goofy watching this WWE approximation of sports broadcasting after UFC last night. Corny pregame panel notwithstanding, the finish to Neville-Barrett was very well done. Maybe not in the grand scheme of wrestling history, but in the grand scheme of Extreme Rules pre-shows.

Barrett is a five-time IC champ. I just listened to the Wrestling Observer recap of Summerslam 2010. Amazing to think that Barrett was the leader of a bloodthirsty NXT heel faction about five years too early.

That Kane segment was ridiculous, but I enjoy Tom Philips as the consummate pro tasked with bringing "We do apologize" order to absurdity.

I want an hour of Kane answering twitter questions.

"Are u still relevant?" :lol:

It was perfect, because they were like the 2 most typical smarky questions to ask him. "When are you bringing back the mask" and "Are you still relevant?" Actually I want to see a joint Q&A session with Kane & Big Show.

Not usually in the "drool over Renee" club but she looks really great in yellow.

So, they did announce the King in the Ring on Tuesday in that network programming promo, right? Now I'm worried I imagined the whole thing.

EDIT: Seems to be lots of similarly confused on discussion about it, but it appears WWE did indeed announce a live King of the Ring tournament this Tuesday night.

I actually liked the flash pin a lot, because the suplex toss was such a cool looking move, and one that was so fitting of Sheamus' current heavyweight bully character, that I bought it ending on him going for it again, arrogantly, and paying for it. It was sort of refreshing to have a match end in something other than a bunch of finisher avoidance.