Pro Wrestling Only

Payback.. Live As it Happens

goodhelmet

I would much rather see these guys feuding over the IC title rather than "hey I'm gonna stick your face in my butt!"

As far as "Who will win MITB?" goes I wish NO ONE would. I think the gimmick is super played out but I realize it's not going anywhere.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As fun as it may be, I find it hard to care about Ziggler vs. Sheamus, because they're both stuck in the same position month after month - especially Ziggler.

Sheamus vs Ziggler is one of my favorite things on TV. It's refreshing to see a heel get booed for doing heel things.

Ziggler vs. Sheamus

- Fuxk yeah... Ziggler channeling Twisted Sister's "To u Can't stop Rock N Roll" video.

- I am perfectly good with Sheamus kicking the shit out of the leg. A stretch muffler would have been appropriate.

- I like Dolph getting his retribution with the corner stink face.

- I like the cloverleaf after the power bomb and body slam nearfalls. Adding White Noise as the setup was pretty sweet.

- Fuck yeah... bloody headbutt.

- The Brogue kick to the bloody head was a fitting end and the headbutt cost Ziggler the match.

Great great match. Better than anything on the last PPV.

Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler - This was going okay but I wanted Sheamus to stay on top more. It got better after the "Kiss my Arse" payback spot which was a good spot even it were meta. The cloverleaf spot was really good. Then the finish happened. Dolph's headbutt was sickening. I haven't seen blood like that in WWE in years and years. He bled more than Lesnar at Mania. The finish was awesome with the Brogue Kick putting the bloody Ziggler away.

Guy infamous for injuring opponents + guy infamous for thinking he should be more over than he is = blood. Great finish. Maybe the lax attitude is just looking the other way on guys willing to get hardway blood? Gives mgmt. a convenient out. It works as a violent crazed feud with or without a title, but both guys should be in that Chamber match. Refreshing to see a feud on WWE based on what looks like hate and a manic lucha approach to stips.

Cesaro & Kidd vs. New Day

- First fall: Really nice punch from Woods on the outside on Cesaro... just saying. The extended suplex was nice and the Big Swing kick is acceptable as a finisher even though it didn't connect like normal.

- Second fall: I love Xavier screaming FREEBIRD RULES!!! Man, Big E catching Tyson and suplexing him on the lfoor looked sick. I love the overkill stomping and corner abuse Tyson was taking. The setup and logic leading to the Big E spear was near perfect. It prevents Tyson from making the hot tag and he had some sweet near falls and hope spots without Cesaro before the Big Ending. So far so good with 2 solid falls.

- Third fall: Cesaro comes in firing after the hot tag. Should have just taken Big E over but the delay caused the botched spot. The running uppercut to Kofi made up for it. The springboard uppercut was really sick. Ok, the ending sucked but I don't mind it since Woods called Freebird Rules earlier :)

So far, 2 for 2 on matches.

I hated the New Day as babyfaces, and yet love them now as heels. So cocky, always playing the characters just perfectly and only going over the top when obviously trolling the audience. They've also been terrific bases for Cesaro's strengths while Kidd has been great for bumping for Big E all over the place. Terrific match and better than Extreme Rules, maybe ***3/4. Would've liked longer but I'm not complaining. If anything tops it tonight I'll be impressed.