Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 5/18/15-5/24/15

Strummer

Announced for Raw

John Cena open challenge

Nikki Bella v Naomi

New Day v Kidd and Cesaro with Xavier banned from ringside

A Brat Wyatt match

And the return of Stephanie to WWE programming after nearly 2 months away. No doubt they were delaying Kane's face turn to wait till Steph could come back to TV and scream at him. I expect that to go down tonight

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neville-King Barrett was too long for a match with such a foregone conclusion of an ending. Barrett has lost any momentum he had from the Bad News gimmick and its killed his heat. He should be moved down the card and settled into a midcard role. Neville going into a feud with Bo seems like a step down for him but I think his work from underneath was solid and his knee selling was effective.

Holy crap that is how you put over a new heel. Stomping on the US Title is perfect show of disrespect.

By the way when Owens is telling Cena that he has wrested longer than John Cena that is probably pretty close to accurate. I know Owens worked around 2000 near his rookie. I assume that the Prototype worked UPW around 1999 - 2000 but not sure

That Owens debut was phenomenal. Really, really interesting how they've positioned him, Zayn and the NXT brand at this point but are perhaps hesitant to promote them. For all we know this is setting up Cena stepping in on Wednesday if Zayn is injured, as it feels way too soon for Owens to leave the territory.

That last segment went on forever. Good showcase for Ambrose I guess

few other things. Bray once again goes over a popular upper midcarder. What top guy will he lose to in his next program?

and have to love the way WWE books babyfaces. Brie goes right along and trusts Stephanie despite them having an ultra heated feud not even a full year ago. Why in the world would she trust her? Poor Brie is still the worst booked babyface in history. And she just turned a few weeks ago

So we give the real life relationship between Lana and Russev less than 6 months?

That's the first thing I thought about to be honest. Which is kinda sad, really.

And really, what is the reason for Lana to kiss Ziggler out of the blue ? Well. None. Well, yes. We need two blonde good looking babyfaces together. Are there actual *writers* behind this, or is it just Vince pulling his strings ?

Rusev needs to absolutely destroy Dolph Ziggler and send him off to wherever the fuck he's going when his contract runs out in a few months.

Oddly enough, I left at 10 and didn't see the final hour and I was fantasy booking Lana using Dolph Ziggler to make Rusev jealous but Rusev absolutely murdering him in response. Having Rusev catch a Zig Zag wasn't exactly what I had in mind.