Pro Wrestling Only

Mailbag Questions for New Dangerous Alliance Podcast

Map out the school hierarchy for wrestlers of whatever generation.

Who were the jocks?

Who were the cool kids?

Who were the alternative types?

Who were the nerds?

Who were the bullied kids?

Who was that one kid who had no friends at all?

Who was that one guy that all the girls fancied?

Parv. Look at this.

This is what WWE.com does with its time now.

Christ. I can't unsee that Comments section now...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Bockwinkel becomes NWA Heavyweight Champion in 1975 and holds it off and on until Flair wins it in 1981.

Book Bockwinkel's 6 years on top of the NWA and...what of Harley Race? Book his next six years too, with the caveat that Verne gave the AWA title

to Ray Stevens so Harley taking the AWA title isn't an option.

Each episode will have a mailbag where we answer questions. Both wrestling and non wrestling topics are welcomed... the more random and insane the better. Use this thread to ask questions or leave comments we can read on the air.

"Rebook" the cast of Seinfield, using larger than life 80's era WWF characters only. Feel free to include as many of the supporting cast members as you'd like - Newman, the Costanzas, etc.

That's it for the here and now. I'll ponder over something more serious and submit it later.

Stealing this brilliant idea and revamping it. If you watch Game of Thrones...

You're the King of Westeros.

Which wrestlers make up your Small Council?

Which five wrestlers would you pick to be in your Kingsguard?

What metrics if any could someone use to effectively measure the performance of a professional wrestling match?

Consider your roster of a wrestling promotion. Do you prefer your roster to be full of potential main eventers or do you prefer role players who fill out the card from top to bottom?

With the gift of hindsight, was WWE ultimately wise not to put Daniel Bryan in the main event picture for WrestleMania this year?

In retrospect did WCW use some of the talent that jumped to the WWF better than WWF did?

Okay. Here's the deal.

For one night only, you can go out & have drinks with any 3 wrestlers from any era. Who do you choose & why?

Extra credit.

As the young boy of the wild bunch, you're sent to the bar to open a tab & order the first round of beverages. What specific drink do you order for each guy? In other words, if you had to GUESS, what would you expect them to order for themselves?

Is anyone getting hustled at the pool table?

Who's half-naked before last call?

Who goes home with the ugliest heat rat?

And so forth.

Moratorium on fuck. murder kill.

Isn't it supposed to be F, Marry, Kill? Murder and Kill don't have a lot difference to them to make em separate categories.

Well yeah. Also, I am a cheap fuck. The more fuck, marry, kills we answer, the more likely I am to have to pay for a month of JR;s Network bill. I don't want to pay for it and I am already one ahead.

List your most "Definitive" champion for each championship.

Obviously, this could apply to everything from the more traditional & established championships - United States, Television, Intercontinental, WCW, ECW, WWF/E, IWGP, Triple Crown - to even some of the lesser discussed ones - ROH, PWG, TNA, UWF, European, Hardcore, or whatever's your pleasure.

Just rattle off your choice of who springs to mind when you think of each belt. Not necessarily who made the best champion, who had the best defenses, or anything like that. Just who you think represented it best & why that's your choice.