Start Date: July 1, 1983 (July 1, 2015)
We follow the 1983 calendar.
Picking a promotion:
1) Everybody puts in a top 3 list and I try to make it fair, if there is any conflict there will be a discussion between the parties in conflict.
2) You get the owner, announcers and referees from that promotion.
3) You get to take one talent from that original roster onto yours. Whether a manager or wrestler. If you want a tag team, then you forfeit your first round pick.
Picking your Talent:
1) There will be a snaked draft from the remaining available talent.
2) It will be done on the board.
3) Once a pick is made, the person on the clock has 10 hours to pick. if they miss their 10 hours then the next person can pick and the person who missed their pick can insert their pick ASAP (like the NFL draft, put 10 hours instead of 6 minutes)
4) If you pick a tag team you forfeit your next pick. Although, feel free to pick only one member of a tag team.
5) You can pick any available talent (ie everyone on the list, minus the freelancers).
6) Draft goes until all talent is picked or people drop out (Maybe a max roster of 30)
The Talent and Booking:
1) Booking a weekly TV show is a must and any other house shows or major events you want are bonus.
2) The NWA Champion starts as Harley Race and he will remain Champion until every player who is a part of the NWA votes to change him.
3) Every player apart of the NWA can work together to determine dates on the NWA Champion.
4) Japan tours will be the same as what actually happened, so if that wrestler is on your roster you just can't use them while they are on tour.
5) NWA members can work together for trades and sharing talent, if wanted.
6) Any other trades can happen, but must be agreed upon by both players.
Every month one promotion gets to be in control of the freelancers. That person has free reign to use that talent and decide their bookings, as well as command if they win or lose. If you want to book a freelancers on your show, talk to the promoter that is control of freelancers for that month.
1) At the end of 6 months any unactive promotions or rosters are up for grabs.
2) There will be a re-distribution draft where each player can protect 10 guys and everybody else is entered into a new draft.
3) Players can switch promotions at this point, if wanted.
4) Optional: Each roster has one wrestler taken off of it through a random drawing.
5) Order of draft is by vote on best promotions by fans.
1) Every month there is a random wrestler injured a random amount of time (ie promotions are numbered and a random number generator pick the promotion, then talent is numbered and a random number generator determines the wrestler, then a dice is rolled to determine how many months they are injured for).
1) Every few months when they are a rash of debuting wrestlers a new draft will come about to determine who gets who.
Also, if promotions not apart of the NWA wants to share champions they can.
Titles, how shows are booked, etc... are all determined by player.