Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no one has asked for Andre on US Thanksgiving, I'd love to have him.

I don't want Flair to do the 3-match loop though with a loss. Gordy maybe. Flair is a different story.

Can do a special here. Andre thanksgiving for Flair booked to go sixty Broadway. He'll be presented as a big deal.

Wait? Can Andre go sixty in 1983? Forget Bruiser Brody being the one to die early.

Someone mention a world title? Because that currently resides in Missouri. Not sure what you're talking about...

;)

This. Don't be suckered into letting your top star go lose in a regional WWF title bout just because it's in MSG.

If Lawler won't do a clean job for the champ in the blow off it's no dice.

You can sell it to your home market as evidence of him being big time. Challenging for the world title at MSG!

Yeah, he went to the big time and challenged for the World Title that we do not recognize and lost! Kills my franchise guy. Guess Andre won't be coming to TN.

I guess maybe there should be an NWA Board Members thread? Where they could decide who the champ is, what his dates are etc. by voting. Maybe a subforum where you could do polls for conflicting dates. And all non-NWA territories would be able to apply for NWA membership but it would have to be approved by a majority vote of existing owners.

Southwest isn't in the NWA so I don't want to start any threads for that.

I guess maybe there should be an NWA Board Members thread? Where they could decide who the champ is, what his dates are etc. by voting. Maybe a subforum where you could do polls for conflicting dates. And all non-NWA territories would be able to apply for NWA membership but it would have to be approved by a majority vote of existing owners.

There will be a championship commitee that decides who the champion is and where he goes. He will get more dates for his home company and once he loses the title will return to his home promotion.

I control Race after he drops the belt. If he's dropped the belt by then and you still want him in, I'm sure we can work something out.

As far as him as champ goes, I'd prefer if he keeps the belt until Starrcade, I don't really care what happens after that. I want him to be a presence in Central States, but need time to build Bock as the guy for now to set up the angle I have in mind.

I control Race after he drops the belt. If he's dropped the belt by then and you still want him in, I'm sure we can work something out.

As far as him as champ goes, I'd prefer if he keeps the belt until Starrcade, I don't really care what happens after that. I want him to be a presence in Central States, but need time to build Bock as the guy for now to set up the angle I have in mind.

I saw we plan to have Race drop the title at Starrcade to somebody (Flair, DiBiase or Greg Valentine)

I saw we plan to have Race drop the title at Starrcade to somebody (Flair, DiBiase or Greg Valentine)

I thought the vote was every six months? That puts the vote to drop or not and then who to drop to at 1/1/84(15)

I thought the vote was every six months? That puts the vote to drop or not and then who to drop to at 1/1/84(15)

Then we would have to hold a vote at the beginning of July as the first one, then hold the next one in six months.