Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily. Race was champion on 7/1 already.

True, but if we assume that the previous vote was on 1/1/83, then the next one is due on 7/1/83.

Did they only get together every six months?

They had telephones in 1983, so let's assume we can change the champion anytime.

All further negotiations for Andre will happen behind closed doors. Vince McMahon Sr. feels that there is too much outside interference influencing what is going on.

If Memphis or anyone else are still interested in working out a deal, please send me a PM. I will only post in here to announce closed deals.

All further negotiations for Andre will happen behind closed doors. Vince McMahon Sr. feels that there is too much outside interference influencing what is going on.

If Memphis or anyone else are still interested in working out a deal, please send me a PM. I will only post in here to announce closed deals.

KR2N8X.gif

Oh, well I guess I should announce I'm open to doing outside dates for The Fabs or Tully (especially Tully he doesn't like defending his title.) I don't even really mind Tully jobbing so much as long as it's to a top name babyface.

The WWF is pleased to announce talent trade agreements with the World Wrestling Association, Mid-South Wrestling, Championship Wrestling from Florida, and Southwest Championship Wrestling! These trades involve top names such as ... Andre the Giant, Larry Zbysko, Dick Murdoch, Ted DiBiase, Roddy Piper, and Tully Blanchard.

The next 6 months of shows at Madison Square Garden and the Philadelphia Spectrum look set to be packed with star names!

Local Philadelphia celebrity and wrestling fan Kal Rudman was said to be delighted at the prospect of seeing some of the country's top talent in action over the next few months.

The AWA is strongly considering making Hulk Hogan available to independent promotions for select dates in exchange for draft choices (possibly talent exchanges in some cases).

As you all know, Hogan is fresh off appearing in Rocky III and is one of our industry's brightest rising stars. He'll pop a house for your promotion, and then some. PM me offers.

So far, Jack Tunney has been busy.

1) Sgt. Slaughter is in the Canada Cup from WWC. In the future another WWC star will appear in MLW and two stars of the MLW will appear in the WWC.

2) Andre the Giant will make 7 dates (Including the Canada Day Super Show) in exchange, Valentine will make 7 dates in the WWF.

3) The NWA Canadian Champion will appear in MSG to defend his title on a semi-regular basis.

4) The WWF IC Champion and one other match will be featured on Maple Leaf Gardens show, thanks to the WWF.

5) Bret Hart from Stampede Wrestling has been entered into the Canada Cup! In the future Stampede talent will appear on two MLW shows!

The WWF is pleased to announce a trade deal with Stampede Wrestling in Calgary. The deal will see Andre the Giant work 4 dates for Stampede in exchange for Bret Hart working 3 months of TV tapings -- to gain experience and exposure for the kid. This was done as a favour from Vince McMahon Sr to Stu Hart.

Look at this guy big timing, taking Stampede's top guy for 3 months for 4 days of Andre. You think someone who clearly thinks he is above the rest of the "rinky dink" regional promotions isn't planning on taking over the whole thing?