Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

Well, I am still going to be posting results on the same day that my TV airs because the Saturday market of Waco, TX is going to be kind of the odd duck of my loop. I don't want to run that town on a delay nor do I want to spoil the results of the big HemisFair Arena Sunday show a day early so I will be doing special lineups for the Saturday shows with local insert promos for those matches.

Like obviously right now you can see that Tully's mystery partner for that match against Bob Sweetan & Scott Casey is going to be Killer Khan but then I couldn't advertise his name until a local insert right at the end of the show.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't have that kind of problem. It's yet another fun little difference we will all have on our shows. Really the point of all of this is seeing how people present things and the differences between real life and what we do as well as the differences between the promotions in our timeline.

I haven't received a ton of my feedback on my first TV so if you looked at it and said "that's too long" you can feel free to leave that as feedback. Or if you just don't like me from the draft feel free to keep ignoring my thread.

I haven't received a ton of my feedback on my first TV so if you looked at it and said "that's too long" you can feel free to leave that as feedback. Or if you just don't like me from the draft feel free to keep ignoring my thread.

Don't worry I'll get around to you when I have the chance.

Oh, my fault I should have been more clear that was really just a general statement and not directed at you.

Oh, my fault I should have been more clear that was really just a general statement and not directed at you.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted you to know that people are reading and I do plan to comment/review fairly soon.

I don't think I am willing to give up what we have in JCP for what he has. I would say, and it is just my opinion, but if he is done and no one wants to take it over, his roster should be added to the individuals available in August. I think it would bump that little draft up with some of those guys and if it is a random draw, it should be enough to give everyone one more full timer on their roster. Just rolling the roster over to someone else doesn't seem to be too fair, but again, just my opinion.

Well if you and rainmaker don't want it and no one else shows up to claim it, I definitely think the Portland roster should go into some type of dispersal draft and not just get gobbled up by one person as a "merger." Sure if you want to lay claim to the TOWNS go ahead, but not the roster.

Well if you and rainmaker don't want it and no one else shows up to claim it, I definitely think the Portland roster should go into some type of dispersal draft and not just get gobbled up by one person as a "merger." Sure if you want to lay claim to the TOWNS go ahead, but not the roster.

I agree with this. If someone wants it, go ahead. Otherwise, a dispersal draft is fair.

I would take Portland in a heartbeat until he wanted it back, but I have absolutely no time until August. I haven't even been able to read most of what you guys have done yet.

Well if you really intend to start writing shows for Portland in August, I'd be fine with you taking it and just waiting until August for Portland to start it's shows. Maybe add the Portland guys to freelancers for the month of July if KrisZ didn't mind taking on all the extra work?