Pro Wrestling Only

Group Viewing interest?

2PhoneShawty

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in a group viewing of a nominees matches. Like we would have a block of five suggested matches of a certain wrestler, and then the next day or other day we could move onto another worker and watch five matches of there's. I know the perfect service for it, and I think group watching these matches would help people get through them, and give more of a sense of community? There is a service called Taima.Tv that would be perfect for this. And I'm wondering if there's enough interest where we could actually do it.

I think giving people a week to watch the matches, would work well. 5 matches in 7 days is easy for everyone.

Yeah, I think that'd be for the best, people might get burned out watching 5 matches of one person very quickly, but if there's more interest I'd be willing to set it up, as well as people giving their own suggestions for five matches of someone.

The easiest way to do this, in my experience, is just to have everyone together on Skype and have everyone load the same Youtube link. Someone counts down "3, 2, 1, play" and everyone's easily synced up. (Of course, the weak spot is that whatever you're watching has to be on Youtube.)

The easiest way to do this, in my experience, is just to have everyone together on Skype and have everyone load the same Youtube link. Someone counts down "3, 2, 1, play" and everyone's easily synced up. (Of course, the weak spot is that whatever you're watching has to be on Youtube.)

There's actually a service that automatically syncs it up called Taima.Tv. It also supports more than Youtube I believe. And they also have a built in text chat thing next to the video.