NXT

• Please log in to reply
1368 replies to this topic

#1361 hammerva

hammerva
  • Members
  • 2097 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:49 AM

Can someone send Vince the Ricochet/ Dijak match so Dijak can take Big Cass's spot?

While Dijak is clearly a better wrestler than Cass, he is smaller than big Cass (not by much) and has way less charisma than Big Cass.  Granted his charisma is that douche New Yorker/New Jersey one that probably stood out in Times Square to hear Enzo "rapping" on Monday still better than nothing.

I really hope that Zelina Vega succeeds on Smackdown Live so we can see a rebirth of managers in the WWE.   If anyone can use someone like a Stokely Hathaway from EVOLVE it is Dijak.   

#1362 Log

Log
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:34 AM

Ricochets flip to the outside of the ring was cool, but Lars catching the Black Mass with one hand was amazing!

#1363 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1339 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:47 PM

Out of everyone of the NXT main event scene, the one that has the biggest potential as a star is Velveteen - which is not to say Black, Ricochet or even Lars can't be big deals, but Dream's appeal is just insane. Mixing Prince with Rick Rude while bringing your own flavor to the character is some A+ gimmick

#1364 Blehschmidt

Blehschmidt
  • Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:31 AM

Adam Cole will be defending the North American Title at an Evolve show against Walter....

maybe WWE can loan him D-Lo's chest protector!

#1365 bucky

bucky
  • Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:22 PM

Ahhh, Gabe is such a fucking mark.

#1366 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 3105 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:43 AM

Dunne vs O'Reilly last night was really good with a great atmosphere

#1367 Badlittlekitten

Badlittlekitten
  • Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:44 PM

Tremendous sprint. Could have done with a bit of slow down perhaps but that's minor. It's great seeing this kind of work (British style limb work and MMA type holds) on my WWE tv. I've seen literally zero of Kyle o Reilly pre NXT, how is he usually as a singles worker? I enjoy his act, air guitar and all. Dunne is something special. I don't think I've seen him speak yet. I wonder how thick his brummie accent is.

Talking of special, Bianca Belair looks like a hell of a prospect don't she?

I really can't get into Aleister Black. Aside from the terrible name he's whole deal feels forced and cliched. A major bore.

#1368 Log

Log
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:31 PM

I took my 7-year-old daughter to the NXT house show in Louisville last night. We had a blast! Got to see Velveteen Dream vs Kassius Ohno. Hard-hitting fun match. Black and Sullivan had a good match that was probably some stuff theyre working on for Takeover. Performance of the night goes to Raul Mendoza against Adam Cole. It was a bit of an annoyingly smarky crowd. Lots of cheering for Undisputed Era, but Mendoza had he crowd eating out of his hand by the end of the match.

#1369 Log

Log
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:33 PM

Oh and heres a fun sequence from Ohno/Dream that I posted on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BkB7s8kDlWk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users