Pro Wrestling Only

Mystery Titans Theatre

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show guys, card was enjoyable outside of the Sharpe/SD match. Finish would have been better if Sharpe would have just gone with the flow and kept his feet on the ropes. Main Event was a lot of fun. On the midget talk, they would never offer hour long time slots, itd have to be half off.

• 4 weeks later...

Kelly and Johnny return to the Sensational Seventies and NYC for a card during the red hot summer of '77. It was a night of truly magnificent fashion and amazing hair all around. The matches are fun as hell and the laughs are plentiful, so check it out!

What a nice surprise. Thanks fellas!

On the Titans TV playlist there is an absolutely brilliant promo for a MSG podcast. Any info on that, or have I missed something elsewhere?

I thought I didnt put the trailer on Titans TV yet, but yes I'm debuting a solo MSG history podcast in May

Oh wait yes, it would be on the home page

That was a super fun card. The crowd was molten, I loved the tag match, Graham/Putskin and of course Patera/Bruno.

The Larry Z and Tony vs Scicluna and Steele tag may have stole the show. I loved it

Garea took that ass beating like a king. Steele and the Baron were vicious in it, that match ruled!

On the Titans TV playlist there is an absolutely brilliant promo for a MSG podcast. Any info on that, or have I missed something elsewhere?

I thought I didnt put the trailer on Titans TV yet, but yes I'm debuting a solo MSG history podcast in May

Oh wait yes, it would be on the home page

Fantastic - cant wait for that...the promo is something else by the way - absolutely brilliant.

• 1 month later...

Mystery Titans Theatre Friday Night Double Feature!!!

First up, Parv returns, and he is joined by Kelly for a look at the October 21, 1984 WWF card from Maple Leaf Gardens. Marvel at some truly dreadful matches, the cause of the black wrestler (or is it "black wrestler", who the fuck knows) being set back several decades, and Andre the F'N Giant taking flight!

Next, Kelly and Johnny head to the City of Brotherly Love for a crazy card from August 4, 1984. Fantasy booking dominates--Backlund as a punk at CBGB's, the Freebirds lasting longer than a month, and the phenomenon of Chungermania running wild and unbridled!

If you mean that the audio for Gorilla is as loud as you guys are, then yes, it is off. If not, could you try and lower the announcer audio? It's like listening to the radio and television broadcast of a football game at the same time.