Pro Wrestling Only

Mystery Titans Theatre

All I'll say is this: I'm proud of the 3 regular shows I do (Where the Big Boys Play, Titans, and now Letters from Kayfabe) each of which have built their own loyal audiences, and people who have supported these shows with regular feedback and even donations for years now. The first two of those shows are what made the PWO feed possible, and I'm also proud of what that has spawned and become.

So, yes, check us out, let us know what you make of the shows, tell other people to listen. I want things to keep going from strength to strength in 2017, and the more listeners the merrier!

Edit: Oh and watch Mystery Titans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I didn't see a topic for it, but if anybody is interested, the podcast Inside The Smoke Filled Arena which is hosted by Kelly and Landy is basically a follow up to this. It is audio only so you have to time it up with the Network. It is basically Mystery Titans for All Star Wrestling. I happened to see it show up in the PWO podcasts. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet since there is way too much on the Network I want to watch right now, but I love the Titans and appreciate the work they have been putting out in all the projects they are still involved in.