Pro Wrestling Only

Fixing up threads/Index

Grimmas

Before we get the forum to vote in, we need everything cleaned up. I fixed the index to be in proper alpha order and removed nicknames/double names.

We do know that there is two people who are nominated with threads, but are not in the index. People are looking, but we need them in the index before we can start voting.

Same with teams, by the way. Haven't checked for missing, but will over the next few days.

We are in the final stretch though, and the voting forum will be released shortly. Just have to clean up these small issues first.

It's Shingo Takagi, also. Not Takagi Shingo.

Yeah I messed that up when nominating him because for some reason I always get it in my head that that's how his name should be.

On the subject of Japanese names, I know this thread isn't for this but, why do we say Ashura Hara and Fujita Jr Hayato but reverse the name order on almost everyone else's names?

Fujita "Jr." Hayato isn't accurate. Hayato "Jr." Fujita would be but no one uses it. Including me despite knowing that's how it should be spelled. But then again so many japanese names are misspelled I differentiate between the correct ones and the most common ones altogether.

edit: Ok I checked wikipedia has the correct spelling at least.

It's Shingo Takagi, also. Not Takagi Shingo.

Yeah I messed that up when nominating him because for some reason I always get it in my head that that's how his name should be.

On the subject of Japanese names, I know this thread isn't for this but, why do we say Ashura Hara and Fujita Jr Hayato but reverse the name order on almost everyone else's names?

Hara was his family name, so that's reversed. Fujita "Jr" Hayato is the ring name Fujita uses even in Japanese.

Are ballots going to be viewed publicly as soon as they're submitted? If not, I was going to start a "PWO March Madness" thread for people to try and predict the top 10. But if we're going to be able to see everyone's ballots as they're submitted, that probably won't work.

Not a big deal either way. Just wondering.

Are ballots going to be viewed publicly as soon as they're submitted? If not, I was going to start a "PWO March Madness" thread for people to try and predict the top 10. But if we're going to be able to see everyone's ballots as they're submitted, that probably won't work.

Not a big deal either way. Just wondering.

Ballots will not be publicly made, unless someone wants to. They are private. No results will come out, until the team is ready to release.

Make a top 64 or 32 tournament for March Madness.