Pro Wrestling Only

Post here when you turn in your ballot!

Loss

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there are like six amazing NWA Classics matches that come out between now and then that change everything and all of you feel nothing but regret.

I don't think I could have convinced myself to put Hector & Chavo any higher than where I had them so I think I'll be fine.

My singles and tag ballots are both submitted. I was halfway done submitting my singles ballot with match suggestions and everything, but then something happened and it got erased. So I had to start all over again. Needless to say, but after that only the top 20 singles got match suggestions and nobody from the tag teams did, although my tag teams ballot, almost anyone could pick the suggested matches for the teams I voted for. This was a lot of fun. I know others put way more work into this than me, as I am fairly new here. But still, it was a blast, so thanks.

Finished up with the singles about 5 minutes ago. Not doing a tag. The form was easy enough to get done and I only did a few recommendations for my top 3 or 4 because I was running on limited time. However, even as I was going along in my listing I started to change my positioning and had 101 on there so someone had to be dropped. It was a little difficult figuring out who it was going to be but I finally got it how I wanted.

By the way, we are at 8 ballots in the first day. Well done.

Those who submitted, what did you think of the forum? Easy enough to navigate and vote in?

It took a lot longer than I anticipated but it was easy enough. I had to make sure that I was using all the names listed too, as there were some differences. In example, on my list I had Big Van Vader and Tajiri and they were listed as Vader and Yoshihiro Tajiri. So I had to make 'em match.

Pretty sure I turned mine in the first day. :) I didn't do a tag, only singles.

Thanks to everyone for making this happen. Special thanks to Grimmas for all the nomination threads and everything.

Submitted mine after reading the "everyone should submit a ballot" thread. Watched quite a bit of stuff in the last week or two to catch up, but mainly my list has a feeling of 2006ness...since then I have rarely watched wrestling with the same intensity or concentration, and very few people since then have staked a claim for a place. Obviously people like Daniel Bryan have massively enhanced their reputation in the interim.