Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Roadblock

Grimmas

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching this card, I am okay with only one person wrestling on it making my 100. (Pre-show doesn't count)

That's not to say it hasn't been fun, but yeah.

I'd say Jericho has a shot at the bottom ten, but I need room for Mike Jackson, so we'll see.

So I guess even the bookers realized the Luke Harper vs Brock Lesnar would be much more entertaining and just let Bray stand out there.

Well it is a good thing they are protecting Bray for well nothing I guess

I can live with Sami struggling against who has at least a smig of momentum in the WWE. Stardust is so irrelevant that the Ascension is getting away from him and got nothing in that match

Fun show, but yeah, completely inconsequential (as expected, to be fair).

Man, Sami and Stardust have minus zero negative chemistry. Stardust blows.

The ladies and Jericho/Swagger were good. Jericho did an awesome job heeling on the mic tonight.

WTF at the Brock vs. Wyatt false advertising. We essentially got Brock vs. Harper instead. Yeah, I like Harper better than Wyatt too, but the match was about as exciting as moldy cheese because Harper hasn't been pushed as a threat at all. It didn't help Wyatt either that he looked like a total bitch backing away from the match and Brock.

Don't see how the outcome benefits Ambrose much, unless he pulls off a miracle and beats Brock at Mania. Good match, other than that, though.

I hope that isn't the blueprint for the main event of Wrestlemania against Reigns because they are going to need some serious juicing of the hate factor to make people think it will be better than Ambrose vs Triple H.

If that is what a Triple H WM match is going to look like then get ready for Triple H vs Randy Orton 2

I didn't understand that show at all; didn't help anyone or generate any intrigue around Mania.

Ambrose has a claim to challenge for the title after Mania. Best women's match on the main roster in a while. NXT tag had a hot crowd. Good enough for me for a house show.