Pro Wrestling Only

Lowest ranked wrestler with a number one vote?

Timbo Slice

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just ending up being a troll pick is disappointing. Also, didn't Grimmas say the worker in question was someone "halfway between Necro and Tiger Mask"? Steiner is more like Dan Kroffat meets Billy Graham.

Steiner is half way between Necro and Tiger Mask. Check out the reveal thread.

This just ending up being a troll pick is disappointing. Also, didn't Grimmas say the worker in question was someone "halfway between Necro and Tiger Mask"? Steiner is more like Dan Kroffat meets Billy Graham.

Steiner is half way between Necro and Tiger Mask. Check out the reveal thread.

Standing ovation.

Yeah, Webb's post was great. I revise my SMH to a simple ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. As noted in the post, it's the most extreme case yet of "I voted off what I enjoy", but sure, why not. I think I initially assumed troll because of the Botchamania cult of Scott Steiner that's built up over the years where he's become a go-to parody. But I will never look on at a Steiner Screwdriver with anything less than awe, so shine on, diamond.

Speaking of No. 1 votes, anyone reckon Undertaker will get one (or more)? I know at least two friends with years of wrestling fandom behind them, who'd unhesitatingly call him the greatest.

So do I. But the ones I know like that, I know aren't voting here. My guess would be that 'Taker doesn't get a #1 vote in this poll. But you never know :-) Scott Steiner got one (which I have no idea how happened, even though I read jackwebb's very fine arguments for it, and I think it's perfectly fine that he voted that way), so stranger things than a Mean Mark number one vote has already happened in my eyes :-)

He was actually the last guy I cut. Too many dead periods in his career.

I'm sorry.

I love how we're already past the outrage and just focused on making as many bad jokes and puns as possible. Jericho making the list will be the best one.