Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Diva Ever

Luchaundead

With the ending of the GWE project coinciding with the ending of the WWE Diva's division, the recent return of Maryse, my personal all time favorite Diva, I thought to myself how perfect would it be to now start the Greatest Diva Ever project.

A WWE Diva much different that a female wrestler is meant to represent strength, power, beauty, independence, athleticism, nobility, and majesty without actually being anything of those things in any substantive way a hollow facade built to the specifications of a radically sheltered egomaniac's standard for femininity. They lack any true sense of moral compass driven to erratic decisions based on self-centered cattiness. They will drop any of their personal goals, ambitions, and relationships for the benefit of a male wrestler that shows them any sexual attention. The pinnacle of there athletic prowess should be too not appear to be endangering the lives of themselves and others anytime they enter a wrestling ring.

The nomination process will include mentioning in this thread a former female wrestler that you couldn't imagine watching let alone review 3 matches from. After some indeterminate amount of time I will just say Maryse wins and then the title will get aimlessly traded around until Sara Del Rey shows up to fix it or the boss just forgets it ever existed to begin with.

The nomination process will include mentioning in this thread a former female wrestler that you couldn't imagine watching let alone review 3 matches from.

I nominate Nidia. She really had nothing to contribute - almost no experience, no "born into the business" pedigree, not particular attractive or charismatic. In baseball, there are 5-tool players. In wrestling, Nidia would be considered a no-tool player.

...or maybe I'm wrong. I don't think I've ever seen one of her actual matches and I don't want to change that.

The nomination process will include mentioning in this thread a former female wrestler that you couldn't imagine watching let alone review 3 matches from.

I nominate Nidia. She really had nothing to contribute - almost no experience, no "born into the business" pedigree, not particular attractive or charismatic. In baseball, there are 5-tool players. In wrestling, Nidia would be considered a no-tool player.

...or maybe I'm wrong. I don't think I've ever seen one of her actual matches and I don't want to change that.

I don't know there was a video online and I'm pretty sure she's fine at playing with tools. Still a great nomination not sure she'd make my list because Divas have to have a focus on attractiveness and she seemed to fruitlessly try to focus on wrestling and character work but I could see her getting #1 votes from others.

The very first name which springs to mind is Ashley Massaro. And you'd have to literally bribe me to review more than one match. Ashley was so terrible that she made the previous Diva Search/Tough Enough winners from Jackie Gayda to Christy Hemme look downright competent in comparison.

Nidia was awesome as Jamie Noble's valet/ white trash girlfriend.