Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV April 11th to 17th

fakeplastictrees

Charlotte and Natalya have great chemistry. I really enjoyed their first NXT match and every subsequent match. Charlotte has improved greatly as a heel. She's put her own twist on Ric's stuff and, I really enjoy late in the match, after a near fall, she calls out to Ric, "Dad? ... Dad? ..." like she doesn't know what else to do. This usually leads to Ric interfering which hopefully will pay off big sometime soon.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It always strikes me as odd when they report Wellness failures on the website with the person's real name. Reminds me of how WCW used to do "everything is fake but this part of the show is real" type angles. I get why they do it, but it's always weird to me to see them acting like a legit news outlet.

well redditt guy on twitter is saying that at the tapings tomorrow

Finn Balor is debuting.

the Authority will return to start a feud with Shane. Well it was a fun 2 weeks without them but we all knew this was happening sooner or later. Oh well. This will undoubtedly dominate wwe programming.

I also don't think the falconarrow guy on twitter is the same one from reddit but I am amused how people are in love with the guy giving away WWE spoilers but Meltzer has been getting a bunch of angry tweets about talking about the big season 3 spoiler from Lucha Underground.