Pro Wrestling Only

Your Wrestling Guilty Pleasure

JaymeFuture

But in the spirit of the thread, I LOVE The Godwinns as heels. The simple bad ass just overalls look when they feuded with The Road Warriors was awesome, and I adore the short lived Southern Justice gimmick.

I've been a fan of theirs in every incarnation. I'm not sure the Tex Slazenger-Shanghai Pierce version of the team qualify as a "guilty pleasure" though.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in the idea of guilty pleasures, to be honest. Especially in Pro Wrestling. If you like something, you like it. Unless it's the Benoit Tribute RAW, then I might have to draw a line.

But in the spirit of the thread, I LOVE The Godwinns as heels. The simple bad ass just overalls look when they feuded with The Road Warriors was awesome, and I adore the short lived Southern Justice gimmick.

I don't either, why my picks were things heavily booked by post WWF Russo. Who came closer to killing my fandom than anyone.

I have no problem with admitting I loved Attitude Era WWF. There's not a ton of rewatch material but wrestling was never meant to be rewatched. It lived and died on memory. And I remember having friends over for RAW now and again and for every PPV around that time. And it was fun to shit on the stuff like "Meat" while marking out for Mankind.