Pro Wrestling Only

Highest Ranking Wrestler without a Number 1 vote

van_Fair

It's not Steamboat. So now it's down to Eddie and Vader.

Writing that makes me realize that the fact that Eddie Guerrero and Vader never teamed up to give us the tag team of Eddie Vadder is one the big missed opportunities in wrestling.

They could of used Weird Al's "My Baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder" as their theme song. The possibilities were endless. ENDLESS, I SAY!

And it's Vader. Wow him being on 148 ballots is crazy. If I remember correctly there were 158 ballots so only 10 people did not rank him.

151 ballots.

That is even crazier. That means the 3 guys that did not rank him either really do not like him, have not seen enough of his stuff, which is hard to imagine or simply forgot to rank him.

And it's Vader. Wow him being on 148 ballots is crazy. If I remember correctly there were 158 ballots so only 10 people did not rank him.

151 ballots.

That is even crazier. That means the 3 guys that did not rank him either really do not like him, have not seen enough of his stuff, which is hard to imagine or simply forgot to rank him.

Vader had most amount of votes (tied with two others). Nobody got on all ballots.